Fatima Souls with Suzanne Pearson, October 2022
⬇Timestamps Below ⬇
ℹThis video is brought to you by https://FatimaSouls.com . Please visit our website for the latest podcasts.
👤Thanks to Suzanne Pearson for her wonderful presentation.
💬Questions or Comments? Email email@example.com for video questions/comments
🌐Download Link! https://bvm.la/videos/30f65429....-4a67-42bf-80fc-9512
- Suzanne, and the early days of the Fatima message. About the
energy and interest in Fatima, and the collapse following the
"anonymous" announcement from the Vatican in 1960 about the
refusal to reveal the "Fatima Secret."
- Transition to the March 25, 2022 Consecration. Starts with a
description of the turnout and how the event felt at the
- First question: The Consecration of both Ukraine and Russia.
- Discusses Pius XII Consecrations in 1942 and 1952 about
consecrating the world vs. consecrating Russia.
- How the Vatican is hindering the fulfillment of the Fatima
message & mission by diminishing the grace from the laity.
- The miracle following the Consecration should happen quickly,
as the intention for the miracle is to spread devotion to the
Immaculate Heart of Mary, and if it is late, people won't make
- Since the Vatican is doing deviant actions such as suppressing
the Traditional Latin Mass and giving moral support and
encouragement to pro abortionists and other sinful behaviors,
there's not much indication the consecration was valid.
- Pope Francis did not compel the bishops of the world to do the
Consecration, he invited them. Also, there was no official
record, so we have no idea exactly how many took it seriously.
- Even if it was done correctly, there's no reason not to do it
again, similar to how many times the whole world has been
- Transition to the topic of the Third Secret.
- About the "reveal" of the Third Secret in 2000.
- Difference between what the Vatican released and what Suzanne
- Suzanne's explanation for the difference, and what the Vatican
came up with.
- Sister Lucy writing down the Third Secret.
- What happened to the Secret & all of the other documents
Sister Lucy sent to Rome.
- How we know how long the Secret was (26 lines).
- Fast-forward to the Vatican reveal in 2000 - differences in
paper, length, and content.
- Transition to Lateran Treaty connection to Fatima.
- Reasons why our Lady had chosen June 13, 1929 for the message
regarding the Consecration.
- Transition to Blessed Karl's connection to Fatima.
- Pope Benedict XV's plea to Our Lady for peace in World War I.
- Blessed Karl and Vladimir Lenin.
- Comment by Bishop Rudolf Graber of Regensburg
- "The Best Kept Secret of Fatima" by José María Zavala and the
interview with Exorcist Fr. Gabriele Amorth
- How to deal with all of these terrible things in our present
time: Instructions from Our Lady.
- Transition to discussion between Suzanne and George concerning
the 1960 anonymous announcement from the Vatican, and then about
Sister Lucy being "silenced" following the interview with her by
Father Augustine Fuentes.
- About the theory of Sister Lucy being replaced by a "body
double" following that interview.
- About the "Consecrations" by Pope John Paul II in 1982 &
1984 (and how, in the latter Consecration, he meant to say
Russia, but did not).
- On the 1989 anonymous message from the Vatican saying that the
1984 Consecration must be recognized as accepted.
- Discussion regarding the infiltration in the Vatican.
- Prophecy by Venerable Bartholomew Holzhauser several hundred
years ago predicting this.
- John Vennari's book Alta Vendita and the plan for
- Putin's speech regarding the West being no longer relevant.
- Discussion regarding the current situation in the Papacy.
- Question from audience member #1 regarding America Needs
Fatima and their belief that the Consecration has already been
- Suzanne reads a letter from the Fatima Center in 2017
regarding Archbishop Tadeusz Kondrusiewicz, then-Archibishop of
Minsk, Belarus regarding his take on the Consecration and
whether or not he participate if asked to again.
- The Archibishop's recount of his interview with "Sister Lucy."
- Suzanne talks about Roberto de Mattei, President of the
Lepanto Foundation, and his rebuttal to the reports of Sister
Lucy saying she had given her "approval" regarding the status of
the Consecration as of 2017.
- Further discussion regarding Sister Lucy and the body double.
- Suzanne covers the story regarding Dr. Ingo Dollinger and
- George mentions Michael Davies, and talks about how we've
responded to Our Lady's message.
- Fr. Malachi Martin's comments regarding Fatima are brought up.
- Audience member #1 brings up the question regarding the church
- George transitions to the discussion regarding Fatima being
private revelation vs. public revelation.
- George asks Suzanne why more Catholic pundits haven't talked
about the lack of fruits from the March 25th Consecration this
year. Later transitions to back-and-forth regarding why nobody
has done the Consecration the right way, and how there's very
poor dissemination of information regarding Fatima.
- Suzanne talks about Fr. Dhanis who fought against the Fatima
- Transitions to talking about Pope Benedict XVI and his
360-degree turn on Fatima.
- Suzanne talks about ways to increase grace for the proper
Consecration, such as two kinds of sacrifices: Offering up, and
accepting what came.
- Audience member #1 talks about issues in the proliferation of
heresy and desensitization to sin.
- Audience member #2 asks Suzanne for her thoughts regarding
Putin and his role in the chastisement. Suzanne also mentions
her thoughts for why Our Lady specifically chose Russia.
Audience member #2 then brings up Russia's role saving
- Question regarding where to find Suzanne's writings.
- Closing statement by George.